Pictured above: The Las Vegas Strip at night.
Not everything that happens in Vegas needs to stay in Vegas. In fact, Las Vegas is ranked as one of the best cities in the United States to fall in love. That could help explain why Valentine’s Day is a big deal in the city – Las Vegas nightclubs, popular restaurants, and even the Fremont Street experience get in on providing their clientele the best romantic deal they can.
We’ve cherry-picked a few events, popular restaurants, and affordable Vegas deals happening over Valentine’s Day that are guaranteed to help you win the heart of your lucky date. Feel free to mix and match for added brownie points.
- Set the mood with a few ballads from incredible concerts by performers such as Cher, Diana Ross, and Elton John. Some of the best romance songs come from these celebrities, and they’re guaranteed to put on a show that’ll get everybody, ahem, in the mood.
- Go risque with shows so hot, they can’t be shown anywhere else in the country. Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity is a popular choice, but the M-rated options range anywhere from the classic Pin Up to a live rendition of the box office hit from 2012, Magic Mike.
- Take them for a slow ride through the (reconstructed) streets of Italy. The Venetian gondola rides offer private rides for 2 passengers, or a more economical option for a shared 4-person gondola.
- The High Roller is one of the most striking features of the modern Las Vegas Strip experience. The massive ferris wheel offers private cars for you and your honey, or package options with open bar as you get the best views of Las Vegas.
- Show you’re down to earth with a meal at one of Las Vegas’ most hipster-esque restaurants, Park on Fremont. The Downtown hotspot features new twists on classic fare, such as Garbage Fries and the Philly Mac and Cheese Steak.
If you’re looking for a complete Valentine’s Day package, we can help you out! Whether one of these options, all of these options, or none of these appeal to you, give us a call! Our sales staff can create personalized packages for all your Valentine’s Day needs.
702-597-1588 or 1-800-597-7469.