Pictured above: The Las Vegas Strip on New Years Eve, 2016.
The Las Vegas Strip on New Years Eve is always a sight to behold. With the fireworks being set off from the towering casinos, the neon lights in full glow, and the throngs of people, there’s a lot to take in – unfortunately, there’s a lot of people taking it in too.
With so many entertainment options popping up over the New Years weekend, there are plenty of ways for you to enjoy the sights and sounds of the year’s biggest Las Vegas celebration, without breaking the bank or your patience.
- Bruno Mars at the Park Theater. The funk heartthrob is back in Las Vegas, following the incredible success of his music video for 24k Magic. The music video was shot on location to honor Bruno’s past experiences in Sin City – and his show will be no different. Taking place in the all-new Park Theater at the Monte Carlo, this show will be the place to be for any and all trendsetters.
- Maroon 5 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center. You won’t need one of Maroon 5’s famous Maps to get to this concert; taking place in the enormous Mandalay Bay Events Center, the popular pop group will perform all their hits on both 12/30 and 12/31. For hardcore fans, or people who don’t want to deal with Strip parking, this is the perfect show.
- Drake at Hakkasan Las Vegas. Although not technically a concert, this year’s most-talked-about rapper will get on stage alongside Las Vegas’ top DJs at the mega-club Hakkasan.
- Vince Neil at the Eastside Cannery Casino and Hotel. If you’re balling on a budget, like classic rock, or prefer to avoid the Las Vegas Strip while still enjoying an incredible night out, Vince Neil’s concert is perfect. While far off the Strip, Vince will be performing an extended set in style at the luxury Cannery.
- Last Call Comedy & Magic Show at the Stratosphere. Laugh it up this NYE with two of Vegas’ most famous attractions – comedy and magic. This show covers all the bases with belly laughs and mindblowing tricks. Better yet, fireworks are visible from the Stratosphere so there won’t be any fighting traffic.